Tuesday, February 17, 2015

First snow

Technically, you could say this was Graeme's first snow last year:


This year, he loved experiencing it with his Dad:




See that top tooth coming in? It looks super adorable, but Graeme has started grinding his teeth now that he has some on top and bottom. It makes my skin crawl to hear it. I shove a teething toy in his mouth when I can, but it doesn't help much. It's worse than nails on a chalkboard!



He had a great time at first... until he felt that the snow was actually quite COLD!





Yeah, not so much. Take me inside, guys.



All better now.

BTW, do any other parents accidentally memorize the silly songs your baby's toys play? Just me then? Graeme has this first aid kit that plays a little song that ends with "All better now!" and I can't hear that phrase any other way. It's like how you can't just SAY the alphabet. You have to sing the song. Trent and I also find ourselves wondering about the kids (or adults with freakishly childlike voices) who record those songs for the toys. What a weird gig.

What a beautiful boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment