Thursday, September 25, 2014

For family, friends, and acquaintances with baby fever: Enjoy! I created this blog to fulfill my desire to post photos and mundane details about Graeme on Facebook. Rather than over-sharing on such a public forum, I decided a blog would be more appropriate. That way, you only have to read TMI about my adventures as a stay-at-home mom if you actually click the link. Full disclosure: I am not a professional writer and I wish I were half as funny as most of the mommy bloggers out there. No judgment, please. About my writing or my questionable skills as a new parent. 

4 comments:

  1. Caroline,

    This is a wonderful idea. The best writing comes from the heart. You don't have a thing to worry about! I thank you for sharing. You know I cannot get enough of seeing G-man's baby pictures! You are a wonderful intuitive smart Mom. You and Trent have so much happiness and joy ahead, as well as trying moments with wee ones - like no sleep - which you already understand. You will handle all of it.

    Remember there are so many of us who Love you. No judgement. Just JOY. We are the lucky ones who get a peek into your world as a Mom.

    Love,

    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful idea Caroline! I look forward to watching Graeme grow and hearing about your many adventures as Mommy & Daddy.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this! I cannot wait to read abt your mommy adventures and watch Graeme grow. Thank you for sharing him with us. ❤️

    ReplyDelete