Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Play date

Graeme had a great time at our play date with Mallory and Anna Claire. He loved being around such beautiful ladies that he just had to show off his mad skills. Drumroll please... He rolled over from back to front! Apparently, he rolled over for Trent last night on our bed while I was teaching piano lessons. (I thought being a stay-at-home mom was supposed to guarantee that you won't miss the milestones! What the heck?!) Still, we figured the squishy bed helped him cheat a little so it didn't quite count. Today, it was definitely legit on the floor! So proud of my strong boy!




2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Now we know what it takes for him to show off: beautiful women. We miss you so much and it's only been a week and a half. I am so glad you had a nice play date Next time we see him he will be scooting! ;) XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susun, I know! He is already pivoting around on his little play mat and grabbing at the hanging toys. I feel like this happened overnight! Suddenly, I am seeing him go off to college! AGH! Slow down, time!

    ReplyDelete